Klosters Concierge offers a highly personalised service including the following:
- Property search to buy or rent
- Introduction to local estate agents and legal advisors
- Property management all year round
- Project management & overseeing building/interior design projects
- Managing gardening projects
- Unique romantic locations
- Reception, catering, flowers, wedding cake and photography
- Introduction to stylists and make-up artists
- Assistance with guest accommodation & honeymoon suites
- Musical entertainment
- Full concierge service for you and your guests
- Organising unique private parties/events
- Introduction to local caterers for larger events
- Corporate weekends on and off the mountain including ski races, hotels, conferences and entertainment
- Calendar of top events in Klosters
Additional tailored services
- World Economic Forum (WEF) - accommodation, private meetings, dinners and functions
- Catering including English home-cooking and ready to cook dishes
- Organising local wine tastings and day trips to the Engadine in winter and summer
We specialise in coordinating your day to day holiday arrangements, including ski guides and personal recommendations for hotels / luxury catered chalets, restaurants in the village and on the mountain, and other business services available in Klosters.
We work closely with local businesses and are happy to make recommendations for services such as hotels, restaurants, estate agents, ski guides, sport shops, florists, interior decorating, legal / financial advisors - many of which are featured on our partners page.
This is a short summary on how Klosters Concierge can help you. Please contact us directly for any other requests/projects.
Prices depend on your specific needs and requirements.